How to become a member?
So, you’ve decided to become a member of MMM. How can you do that? It’s simple! Just follow these steps:
- Register on our website.
- Log into your Personal Office (PO).
- You will see two big buttons: “Provide Help” and “Get Help”.
- If you want to donate, click “Provide Help” and specify the amount you would like to donate. The minimum is CNY 100.
- You will immediately see an amount in Mavro in your PO, and it will start growing at a monthly rate up to .
(Mavro is the system currency.)
Please, note: even though an amount in Mavro is granted to you, you cannot sell your Mavro, as it will have the “Unconfirmed” status, because you haven’t yet transferred the amount — you’ve only decided to do so.
- Later you will receive an order with bank details of a person whom you are to transfer funds.
The order will also contain the recipient's contact details, so you can talk to him/her if you wish and make sure that this is a real person just like you.
In MMM there is no central account where members’ money is stored (and where it could be easily stolen). All the money transfers are made directly between members.
In other words, everything is transparent and fair. MMM is a kind of a dispatcher that connects members with each other.
- Transfer funds to the other member. When he/she confirms the receipt of funds, your Mavro amount becomes “Confirmed”. That's it! Now you can withdraw it fully or partially at any moment.
- If you wish to take your Mavro out, click “Get Help” and enter the amount.
Another member will now get your order and will transfer funds to you. He/she will provide help in the same way you did before. But don't forget to confirm receipt of funds after the right amount arrives at your bank account. (Do not do it before you actually receive it! Beware of fraudsters!) Otherwise, the sender won’t be able to confirm his Mavro amount.
- You can try out the buttons "Provide Help" and "Get help" in DEMO PO.
- For details about the rules of the system see page "What is MMM".
We recommend you to start with a small amount first that wouldn’t be critical for you and walk through the entire process step by step: from registration to the moment you get the money. This way you will understand everything and all doubts will disappear.
Good Luck! Long Live MMM!